The IntelliDoX instrument management system combines smart docking modules with Fleet Manager II software to provide automated instrument management, helping drive productivity, reliability and efficiency. Place the detector in the docking module, and it automatically tests the gas detector and sensors while transferring data to the docking station.
The IntelliDoX delivers quicker bump tests for better productivity. Bump as many as five detectors in less than a minute. That means no more queues of workers waiting to test their detectors. Gang up to five IntelliDoX for even greater productivity, each module can function independently, managing fleets of detectors, all simultaneously.
Efficient when networked via Ethernet or stand-alone, transfer data with a USB drive, the IntelliDoX is the solution for easy record-keeping, to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas-detection data.
- IntelliDoX module with factory-installed nest for specified portable gas detector
- Integrated retractable stand/wall mount
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operator's Manual CD
- Fleet Manager II software CD
- Size - 5.4 x 14.2 x 4.3 in. / 13.8 x 36.2 x 10.9 cm (per docking module)
- Weight - 4.2 lbs. / 1.91 kg
- Power Supply - 12 V / 8.33A ITE
- External interface - 1 USB port, 1 ethernet port
- Pump - Flow rate: 350 ml/min (independent pump in each module)
- Automatic tests - FastBump: 10 seconds; Standard bump: 40 seconds; Hibernation
- LCD Display Color Coding - Yellow "TEST", Green "PASS", Red "FAIL"
- Certifications and approvals - Certicate of Compliance; CSA/UL 61010-1 (3rd Ed); EC Declaration of Conformity; EMC Directive & Low Voltage Directive
- Warranty - Full two year warranty