- G450 detector
- LEL, O2 , CO, H2S Sensors
- Charger (if specified)
- Calibration Adapter
- Informational CD
- Compact and robust 1-to-4 sensor design
- CSA and Ex certified
- INMETRO certified
- MSHA Approved version available
- Interchangeable battery packs for up to 25 hours continuous operation
- Motorized pump operable in diffusion or sample-draw mode
- Highly water resistant (IP 67)
Water resistant design
- The G450 is compact, robust and very easy-to-use. The dust proof and highly water resistant (IP-67) housing is designed to survive the toughest environmental conditions. The housing even includes a built-in rubberized boot to withstand the hard knocks of confined space entry.
- The G450 keeps gas detection simple. Most day-to-day functions are controlled with a single button, and calibration is fully automatic. Simply attach the adapter and flow gas to the sensors. GfG AutoCal® programming automatically makes the adjustments, and updates the information in the instrument's on-board memory.
- All G450 instruments are equipped with datalogging. The datalogger records gas concentrations and alarms on a moment-to-moment basis. Monitoring results can be downloaded to a PC for viewing, storage and evaluation.
Up to 25 hours continuous operation
- G450 battery packs deliver up to 25 hours of continuous operation. Rechargeable battery packs equipped with optional "flash light" LEDs.
Loud audible and bright visual alarms warn users of dangerous conditions
- The G450 includes an extremely loud audible alarm (103 dB at 12 inches), built-in vibrator and bright wrap-around LED alarm lights visible from every direction. The top-mounted display changes color from green, to orange to red just like a traffic signal to help communicate the severity of the hazardous condition.
Top-mounted display easy to read even in the dark
- Whether it's worn on your belt or held by hand, the G450 is easy to read. The top-mounted, full graphics LCD includes a built-in backlight for use in the dark. Readings can be "zoomed" or "flipped" at the push of a button to make it even easier to see your monitoring results.
Motorized sampling pump
- The field attachable motorized pump is powered by its own alkaline or rechargeable battery pack. The powerful diaphragm pump is equipped with an on / off shutter that allows the instrument to be used in diffusion mode even while the pump is attached.